Most people are unprepared for the challenges of a separation or divorce. There are emotions to cope with, decisions to be made, and practical steps that need to be taken.
Join two experts as they walk you through the terrain of creating a more successful separation or divorce. Whether you are contemplating a breakup, are in the middle of a separation or are going through a divorce, this seminar will provide valuable tools and strategies that can help you to move forward.
Cheryl Lazarus, Certified Divorce Coach & Relationship expert will show you how to:
* Stop anxiety and fear quickly so that you can become clear minded and calm.
* Handle difficult emotions as they relate to making good divorce decisions.
* Communicate and negotiate more effectively to increase the chance of
receiving what you want.
Sherri Donovan, Esq, Family Law Attorney and Mediator will explain:
* The differences between meditation, collaborative law and litigation
* Pertinent issues of property distribution, dividing marital assets, child support, and spousal maintenance.
* How to avoid pitfall and mistakes in separation and divorce agreements.
Time: 6:15 to 8:30
Fee: $20 cash, payable at the door
Location: NYC, To be given upon RSVP
To Register and RSVP Cheryl at (917) 838-3648 or email: email@example.comPlease title your email "
Cheryl Lazarus, CLC, CPC is a Certified NLP & Divorce Coach and Relationship Specialist. She helps people to navigate through the challenges of divorce and that of building a new life. Specialties: Handling emotions as they relate to divorce decisions, dealing with a soon-to-be-ex, communication and negotiation methods, action plans for moving forward, dating and new relationships. Coaching, support groups & seminars. firstname.lastname@example.org 917 838 3648 www.easiertransitions.com
Sherri Donovan, Esq Sherri Donovan Esq. is the owner of the family law firm, Sherri Donovan & Associates since 1988. She is also the Director of the Family Center.. Ms. Donovan is also a Neutral Evaluator for the New York State Courts, Divorce Specialist for over twenty years for the National Organization for Women, author, and public speaker. email@example.com 212-431-9026